British History 2:
From the French Revolution to World War II
Topic: "Majesties and Royal Highnesses"
by Laura Cenicola & Mareike Aumann
- Why did George III become king if actually his father Frederick was next in the line of succession?
- Who was Lord Bute?
- Name the consequences the Royal Proclamation of 1763 had for the 13 colonies in North America.
- What was the Stamp Act?
- What was the Regency Bill of 1789 for?
- Did the Treaty of Amiens fulfill its function?
- George III's eldest son acted as regent from 1811 - 1820 when his father, the actual king, was still alive. Why?